test

2009年10月18日 星期日

Adding rotation and changing the anchor position

1.With Timeline active, press Page Up or Home -> click Rotation's Toggle animation

2. Click Position's or Scale's Go to Next Keyframe 
3. Drag the bounding box clockwise 2 full circles or set Rotation to 2x0.0
4. Move CTI to the 3rd keyframe --> click the Rotation Add/Remove Keyframe
5. Move CTI to the end
6. Drag the Rotation circle counterclockwise two times 
7. Play the clip
   Question: I can't see the difference between this effect and the effect in the Finished.   
After I have saved this effect as presets (choosing Scale, Anchor to In Point, Anchor to Out Point separately), I can't see any difference among them. Even I can't see this effect when I drag it to clips in the timeline. 
There are 2 parameters on the right side of Rotation. What's the defference?

0 意見:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Archithings. Powered by Blogger